The HP Designjet Z6 Postscript printer is HP’s latest 6-colour large format printer with HP Pixel Control technology.
Impress the most discerning eye with natural transitions and details. Increase gamut up to 10%, especially in dark colours.
Produce prints with more sharpness, shadows, and highlight detail. Reduce grain, and see more robust transitions. The Z6 PostScript Printer models are 6 pigmented-ink, available as 24”, 44” and 44”DR (dual-roll) models with V-Trimmer.
The Z6 Printer series form part of HP’s DesignJet high-impact graphics printers range.
HP DESIGNJET Z6 OVERVIEW
- HP Vivid Photo Inks
- HP Pixel Control*
- Vertical Trimmer (only on DR model)
- High-Definition Nozzle Architecture Print-heads with dual drop technology – HP HDNA is one of the foundational building blocks of the Z6 system which enables faster print speeds while not trading off image quality. (20% faster than predecessor)
- Adobe® PDF Print Engine
- Adobe® PDF PostScript with HP Professional PANTONE® emulation
- Automatic horizontal cutter, but the Vertical Trimmer is only available in the HP DesignJet Z6DR
- Embedded densitometer that brings the right colour consistency needed to print with a 6-color printer that delivers the image quality of an 8 ink-system printer
- High capacity 300ml inks
- Gb/Sec Ethernet
- Enable Pin Printing at no extra cost
- HP Secure Boot technology: Protecting the BIOS against attacks and infection from malware
- Whitelisting: the device loads only “known” good firmware
- Self-Encrypted 500GB hard drive & 128GB memory
*Pixel control is an imaging pipeline that controls printed output pixel-by-pixel, resulting in better print quality, more choice and more precise control than conventional imaging pipelines that make decisions on an ink-by-ink basis. HP Pixel Control is always turned on as it is the built-in imaging pipeline of the printer that is used by all printing paths (drivers, USB, HP Click). It requires no set-up, installation or tuning as this has been done already during product development and is optimized to give the best performance.