The HP Latex 315 is Designed for easy operation in small spaces. The entry-level, 54-inch HP Latex 310 Printer offers the benefits of HP Latex in a compact model with front-media loading to maximise the production area.
Optimised for the HP Latex 315 is the easy-to-use SAi FlexiPRINT HP Raster Image Processor (RIP) software & is bundled with this printer.
Beat client expectations for quality & durability
- Print traditional signs and more – from low cost uncoated papers & POP media, SAV, backlit film, canvas, wall décor & up to 54 inches wide
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high efficiency curing, 6 colours, and 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Consider un-laminated use with a scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- Deliver with confidence – outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated & 3 years un laminated
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping with prints coming out completely dry
- Move this printer up against the wall & free up workspace. You have front media loading for ease of use & save space
- Use optimised profiles, customise your own with HP Quick Substrate Profiling
- Easy to use FlexiPrint HP edition RIP included with printer (all you need is an allocated Windows 7 or 10 Professional pc/workstation)
- Print speed 48 m²/hr – Billboard (2 pass) – 16 m²/hr – Outdoor Plus (6 pass) – 12 m²/hr – Indoor Quality (8 pass)
- 10 m²/hr – Indoor High Quality (10 pass) – 6 m²/hr – Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass) – 5 m²/hr – High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)