Gain versatility and enjoy convenient printing of indoor and outdoor jobs with the HP Latex 335 Printer. This affordable printer delivers print jobs fast, using healthier Latex water-based inks and produces durable, scratch-resistant prints comparable to hard-solvent inks.
The HP Latex 335 is the latest 4th generation 64-inch Latex Printer that combines application versatility with affordability, handling larger & heavier rolls and printing up 50 m²/hour – Billboard (2 pass) 23 m²/hour – Outdoor High Speed (4 pass), 13 m²/hour – Indoor Quality (8 pass) & 10 m²/hour – Indoor High Quality (10 pass). Optimised for the HP Latex 310 is the easy-to-use FlexiPrint HP Raster Image Processor (RIP) software & is bundled with this printer.
Beat client expectations for quality & durability
- Offer more – print on traditional signage substrates and beyond up to 64 inches wide
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high efficiency curing, 6 colours, and 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Consider un-laminated use with a scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- Deliver with confidence – outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated & 3 years un laminated
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping with prints coming out completely dry
- Move this printer up against the wall & free up workspace. You have front media loading for ease of use & save space
- Use optimised profiles, customise your own with HP Quick Substrate Profiling
- Easy to use FlexiPrint HP edition RIP included with printer (all you need is an allocated Windows 7/8 pc)
- Turn you & your operator’s attention to other tasks with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance HP Latex printing